An in-depth review of your existing business plan
Would you answer yes to any of the following questions?
- Is this your first business?
- Have you already written your own business plan?
- Are you just looking for an objective, informed, outside opinion?
- Have you worked with another consultant who did not help you create the best business plan possible?
- Do you have a tight budget for business plan writing, but you know it’s a very important phase of the business process?
- Have bankers or investors given you puzzled looks and declined to give you capital after reading your business plan?
If any of those situations apply to you, then Optimus Business Plans’ review service is the right solution.
Let’s Get Started
How does a Business Plan Review differ from Business Plan Development?
Our business plan review services are a great option for business owners who just need validation or tweaking of an existing plan, rather than our full business plan development and writing service. This service is one-time, costs less, and after receiving your document, we will analyze all aspects of your plan.
By elaborating a little further in some areas or showing investors how you are solving a problem, you can significantly increase your chances of receiving startup or expansion funding. In addition, we’ll check for any other changes that may be needed or certain important sections you may have missed altogether.
We will deliver a formal analysis of your document, complete with our recommendations, edits, and conduct a follow-up with you as necessary to make sure everything is clear.
We can help businesses of all sizes across every industry
When bankers, investors, or even friends and family finish reading your business plan, they should have a crystal-clear idea about exactly how your business will successfully compete in the marketplace. We’ve worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs, ranging from small businesses with less than $300,000 in annual revenue to large corporations with hundreds of millions of dollars in annual revenues – and we can help you too. You can see some of the businesses we’ve worked with, along with case studies, on our success stories page.