Immigration Business Plans
In order to qualify for a visa through the E-2, EB-5, or L-1 programs, a high quality business plan is required. That’s where the immigration business plan experts at Optimus Business Plans come in.
Let’s Get Started
Immigration Business Plans for E-2, EB-5, or L-1 Visa Requirements
Here at Optimus Business Plans, we have the experience to write a top quality business plan that is perfect for today’s immigration requirements. Getting approved through the visa programs can be challenging, and nearly impossible without a top-notch business plan.
We know what immigration services are looking for, and we build your business plan custom to show why you should be approved. We consistently get USCIS approval for our clients.
When you hire Optimus, here is how the engagement will flow:
Immigration Business Plan Experience
We work with a number of different industries and know how to incorporate the right data and information that immigration officials are looking for.
Your Business Plan Will Include the Following to Meet and Exceed All USCIS Guidelines
- An Executive Summary
- An in-depth description of the company, pricing, location, and the overall business operation
- An Industry Outlook
- A Market Analysis
- An Evaluation of the Competitive Environment
- An Assessment of Critical Risks and Solutions
- Management and Personnel Information
- Your Marketing Strategy
- Five Year Financial Projections including:
- Balance Sheets
- Pro Forma Income Statements
- Cash Flow Statements
- Sources and Uses of Funds
- A Breakeven Analysis
Ready to Talk?
You can call us at (844) 209-5952 or fill out the form below.
Tips for E-2, EB-5, or L-1 Visa Applicants
- Do not try to do this on your own. Every time the USCIS comes back with issues or requiring additional information, the road to approval gets more difficult. It needs to be done right the first time.
- If USCIS issues an RFE (Request for Evidence), we will quickly update the business plan for you at no charge. We’re with you throughout this process.
- USCIS requirements vary depending on the visa. You need to work with someone who understands the differences and what the USCIS needs to see.
- Do not wait until the last minute. A good business plan takes about 3 weeks to complete. If you have less time, do not wait. Call us now so we can get started quickly.
- Be prepared to talk to us about your importance to the business. It is a key aspect too many business plans leave out and crucial to the success of your application.
Don’t decrease your odds of approval by hiring an amateur to do a professional’s work. Call us today at (844) 209-5952 or fill our the form on this page to discuss how our team of experts can help you.
Let’s Get Started
If you call us at (844) 204-9522, you may notice that your call goes directly to a project manager. We don’t employ salespeople. Your call goes to a project manager every single time. We believe that if we are going to provide our clients with a customized and personal business plan, then we should be there to have a personal conversation every time our clients call – from the moment a client inquires about a service until the business plan is complete.