Why use our Outplacement for Entrepreneurs Services?
Our Outplacement for Entrepreneurs service is available for 5 to 500+. These services are designed to be utilized by outplacement agencies as an additional option to current offerings or by organizations looking to provide a unique type of assistance for displaced workers.
- Provides greater assistance for those who wish to change careers and open their own business
- We can work directly with a client or through members of your staff to utilize your brand
- Adding our service to your existing line of services gives you an edge by offering something truly unique
- Provides displaced employees with additional resources
- Typical outplacement provides little assistance to entrepreneurial-minded individuals
- Affordable options available
Our Outplacement for Entrepreneurs service can be provided in a number of different packages. We can customize a package from these options based on your needs.
1. Individual Client Assessment – We spend 30 minutes to 1 hour with each client to understand their current situation, discuss their business concept, and provide coaching on what items need to be gathered or developed to begin the process of starting a business.
2. Group Presentations – Available for 10 or more, our team provides a presentation (virtual or we will come to you) about the intricacies of business plans and starting a company.
3. Our 5-Star Business Plan Development Service – Where we write the business plan for the new entrepreneur to get them started on the right path to funding and early business success.
4. Funding Search Assistance – Will get you the completed business plan in front of our funding contacts to begin the funding process of a new venture.